Monday, February 09, 2009

AHHH

Blog before I continue my work...

Basically for the past one week, nothing really big happened...

Thurs -- Had cgm. And it's a good one!!! Xiu Wen shared a sermon from her own revelations and stuff. Very good!! And that day cgm, praise I played till my hand seems to be more 'bigger' than usual, and during worship, I felt the presence of God when I played!! That feeling was so great!!!

Sun -- Was East IC again. But this time round did abit bad than previously...because I just can't seem to do what an IC is supposed to do...all I did was like a normal usher job...I just couldn't figure out what is my problem actually...arrgh... Today Pst Kong's message was funny!!! And there's part 2 next week...wonder what will he share with us next week...haha

Changed the plans to go Hui Ping's house for steamboat to eat opposite of the church at the coffeeshop. Ben Aw, Gerald, Boon Xiong and me went to NXGen thing, so we missed Lau Yu Sheng...never wait for us...LOL... After dinner, went back to church to maximum floor plan for the morning pm. Exercise!!! LOL.

One thing...I can't let this thought overtake me again...I'm trying not to let it affect me again...like how it did in the past...never...God...give me strength...I need You...

0 comments: