Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Finally...

Haha, finally, I'm blogging again... yaya, I knowsome people asked me to blog, so here I am...

Today is the end of my 'O' levels, and I'm what, now at Ben's house slacking and thon...lol

Actually I plan to blog on my birthday, but my com was somehow locked by my father, so I'm not able to blog about my birthday. Hmmm, my I didn't went to school, and I have cgm later in the evening, and like so many ppl wished me happy birthday. Haha, first time in my life... That day's cgm was fellowship one, so no sermon... Then halfway when I was eating the food prepared by some people, Xiu Wen suddenly took out the cake from the fridge... I was so shocked... I thought only got one slice, cos I see the rest all got one slice only...

Well, ok, move on to the next part, after singing, after blowing the candles, Xiu Wen took out the presents, a card and wishes from the cg, and a shirt from the cg, nice shirt though, adn drumsticks from both Ben and Ng. I was suppose to do my quiz that day, for my 'Getting Started'. While I was doing halfway, my mum called me and asked me what time will I be home, because my relative, cousins and my nephew is waiting for me...and my mum also told me that there was 2 cakes at home, 1 from my father and my mother... I was stunned... and I told her there's a cake with me... Man, I'm so blessed this year, 3 cakes... after the quiz and the celebration from the cg, I rushed back home... sian, I was actually thinking of celebrating with the cg...

Ok, back to the end of 'O' levels, actually now I also don't know what can do..haha..so just thought of thinking of slacking and thoning at Ben's house... Okok, here's a pic.




Haha, taken at his house... okok, sign off now, go play somemore!! :P :D

0 comments: