Monday, October 01, 2007

I don't know what to put for title...

Hmm, saturday, we had the last cgm before W116 and W143 officially multiply. We had some people to share what God has done in their lives, and how God has actually changed their lives. Jarrett and Wei Siong shared with us, and Wei Siong actually prepared a script! Haha.

We also had two person to come up for some questions ask by Elaine, and they are Shifu and Xiu Wen! Haha.

Four brothers also shared their testimonies to us. Shamus, Ben, Kenneth and Chong. Shamus shared that he actually topped the whole level for his combined humanities!! Wow!! Ben had a new laptop! Blessed... Kenneth had rise up to become a bus captain in the JAMs church ministry! Wow! Chong, he had met 2 CHC members in the camps, and he actually organised prayer meetings! Praise the Lord. I pray that God can continue to use him in the camp.

We then had pizzas, blessings from Elaine, and the drinks, I'm not very sure who bought it, but though, still very blessed. When we can't really finish the food, Xiu Wen suggested that we play the number game, those who 'kena' the number will be 'blessed' by the food. Haha, I kena once... After eating, we shifted the chairs and tables back, then we went to Shifu's hse to visit, then we headed for the service.

The service is about tithes and offerings to God, what is it all about and why is it necessary, I really learn alot though. After the service, due to the leaders had to go back for a meeting with pastor, we had to go ourselves. We agreed on Raffles Place, and Vic brought us to subway for dinner. Though expensive, but it was just simply yummy!!

Yesterday, I met up with Xiu Wen for bs, the last lesson of getting started. Coincidentally, the lesson is also about giving to God, so the lesson can skip some parts as I had learnt it during the service on saturday. Shella was there to do her work, and Gary was also there, but he just can't really seem to concentrate on his work. Shella ask me to blog about her, hmm, what should I say. I didn't know her long, but seems that she likes to joke, likes to sing, and play drums. Haha. Yesterday, my mum bought this big piglet from OG, and it's kind of cute! Haha. Check this out.



Today's school was quite sleepy though, both sciences, but still managed to pull through. Gotta endure myself for fasting, for my O levels, and my spiritual breakthrough.

0 comments: